Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wonderful few weeks

Thank you to everyone for all the prayers. God certainly answered them. We went to St. Pete on Wednesday and the doc said her EKG looked perfectly normal. He changed her medicine to twice a day and told us to take her off the monitor if we like. We are keeping it on her at night until her 6 month bday. She will be monitored and on medicine until she is 1 but after that there is a 96% chance that she will be all better. It is such a relief and wonderful feeling.

She is so much fun. Doing all sorts of new things. She is sitting up by herself for a few seconds, laughing, babbling, rolling over, pushing off with her legs, supporting all her weight on her legs, responding to voices, showing so many different emotions, eating like a champ, chomping away at anything and everything, I could go on and on.

Today she went swimming with daddy and I swear she was actually swimming. I was working (Booo) but the video is hilarious.



Working is somewhat of a bum. It is nice to have some adult interaction but I miss her terrible. Also, it is pretty exhausting. I work 12 hours on Friday nights so Saturday is a total bust for me. I have a hard time making it out to meetups with my mom group and such. But I think I will get better at it the more I work.

We just got a new camera at Target for a ridiculously good deal. It is the Cannon S5 IS and we got it for $150. So you can expect lots of new photos. Here are a few.

No comments: