I need to get a better schedule for updating this blog. I started working a few days a week at the new Stevie Tomato in Cape Coral. It is nice to be able to bring in a little extra and yet not miss out on much with Ashlynn. I miss teaching something fierce but I know that in time I will return to the profession. I work Sunday days, Wednesday and Friday nights. Our parents rotate watching Ashlynn on Fridays otherwise she is with Steve. I miss her so bad but I also think it is good for her to be with other people.
She is getting so big. We had our 4 month check up (even though she was really 4 1/2 months) She weighed 13 pounds and was 25 inches long. Dr. Jones was very pleased with her development and said she is super strong. He commented on how strong and sturdy she is on her legs. She loves to stand.
He did mention that her head was leaning a bit to the left and said she might have a bit of a tight neck. He suggested proping her side up and night to force her to lay her head to the right and more tummy time. She actually enjoys tummy time now so we do it all the time.
We have continued the cereal but tried it in the morning also and she was really off with bowel movements and very gassy. I decided to wait a few more days so for now she is getting 3 tablespoons every night. She loves it. I just bought sweet potato to make my first baby food with.
She smiles all the time and is loving music class. Daddy sings to her all the time and she is the happiest in the mornings.
A little over a week until visit to St. Pete. Keep up the prayers. I know that God is listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment