Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dad in town

My dad arrived from KC on Friday. It was sad because he did not stay very long but we had a great time. We had a fun night out on Friday, spent time with my brother and his girls on Saturday. They grilled some awesome steaks, played badminton, swam and had a grand ol time. On Sunday I worked my first bar shift at the new Stevie Tomato Sports Page on Pine Island and my dad, brother, husband and fatherinlaw came to visit. Needless to say Sunday night I rested due to the first time on my feet for 6 hours in a very long time. Monday was my dads birthday so we took him out to Sanibel for the morning. He really enjoyed the breeze and all the shells. Monday night we went to the Twisted Conch for dinner. Unfortunately my dads shrimp were not very good. He had to leave this morning. I miss him already.

Ashlynn is doing so good with her cereal. She loves to eat and daddy put together our highchair today. We ate our dinner in it. She is still waking up almost every night at 4 but I think it might be teeth. I see a little whiteness on her bottom gum. We go see Dr. Jones tomorrow so I can't wait to see what he thinks and get new measurements for our special girl.

3 weeks till our next big EKG please keep us in your prays.

Here are some pics from this weekend.

2 comments:

tomster5 said...

Hi Mrs. Richardson it's Tommy.
Ashlynn is so CUTE!

Lucinda said...

Love the blog, keep them coming! Ashlynn is too cute too. Can't wait to actually meet you both in person!!

Lucinda & Co.